This website is owned and operated by Internet Mobile Communications Ltd (hereinafter "IMC").
By accessing and using any part of this website, you unconditionally agree and accept to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this website.
In case of any violation of these Terms and Conditions of Use, IMC reserves the right to seek all remedies available under the law and in equity for such violations. These Terms and Conditions of Use apply to all visits to this website, both now and in the future.
IMC reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions of Use from time to time at its sole discretion. All changes will be posted on this page, and your use of this website after such changes have been posted will constitute your agreement to the modified Terms and Conditions of Use and all of the changes. You should therefore read this page carefully each time you visit this website.
2. Proprietary Rights
The materials located on this website, including the information as well as any software programs or documents available on or through this website ("the Contents"), are protected by copyright, trademark and other form of proprietary rights. All rights, title and interest in the Contents are owned by, licensed to or controlled by IMC.
Except as otherwise provided, the Content of this website shall not be reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise distributed in any way, without the prior written permission of IMC.
Except as expressly authorised by IMC, none of the Material may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form of by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise. No part of the website, including logos, graphics, sounds or images, may be reproduced or re-transmitted in any way, or by any means, without the prior express written permission of IMC. You also may not, without IMC's prior express written permission, copy any materials contained on this website on any other server, or use any IMC Marks for any purpose.
Modification of any of the Contents or use of the Content for any other purpose will be a violation of IMC’s copyright and other intellectual property rights. Graphics, images, sounds and videos on this website are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without the prior written permission of their respective copyright owners.
The design and layout of this website is protected by intellectual property and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. No logo, graphic, sound, image, or search engine from this website may be copied or transmitted unless with the prior express permission of IMC.
4. Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
The Contents of this website are provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind. While IMC has made every reasonable effort to ensure that the Contents of this website have been obtained from reliable sources, IMC is not responsible for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained or consequences arising from the use of any of the Contents.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, IMC does not make any representations or warranties of any kind whatsoever in relation to the Contents of this website and hereby disclaims all express, implied and/or statutory warranties of any kind to you or any third party, whether arising from usage or custom or trade or by operation of law or otherwise, including but not limited to any representations or warranties:
- as to the accuracy, completeness, correctness, reliability, currency, timeliness, non-infringement, title, merchantability, quality or fitness for any particular purpose of the Contents of this website or any part thereof; and
- that the Contents available through this website or any functions associated therewith will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects will be corrected or that this website and the server is and will be free of all viruses and/or other malicious, destructive or corrupting code, program or macro.
IMC shall also not be liable to you or any third party for any damage or loss of any kind whatsoever and howsoever caused, including but not limited to any direct or indirect, special or consequential damages, loss of income, revenue or profits, lost or damaged data, or damage to your computer, software or any other property, whether arising directly or indirectly from:
5. Your Account
- your access to or use of this website;
- any loss of access to our use of this website, howsoever caused;
- any inaccuracy or incompleteness in the transmission of the Contents of this website, whether caused by delay or interruption in transmission over the Internet or otherwise; or
- any decision made or action taken by you or any third party in reliance upon the Contents, regardless of whether IMC has been advised of the possibility of such damage or loss
If you use this site, you are fully responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept all responsibility for all activities and transactions that occur under your account or password. You may not assign share or otherwise transfer your account or password to any other person or entity.
You acknowledge that IMC is not responsible for any third party access to your account that results from theft misappropriation or other compromise of your account or password. IMC reserve the rights at all times to refuse or cancel service, terminate your account or remove or edit content in our sole discretion.
6. Right of Access
IMC reserves the right to update or modify this website from time to time. IMC further reserves all rights to deny or restrict access to this website to any person, or to block access from any Internet address to this website, at any time, without ascribing any reasons whatsoever.
You agree that you will not use the website to, inter alia:
7. Hyperlinks to Third party Sites
- violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes;
- transfer or store illegal activity including those deemed threatening or obscene;
- engage in any kind of illegal activity or which is expressly prohibited; or
- Run Mail list, Listserv, any form of auto-responder, or "spam" on the Site, or any processes that run or are activated while the subscriber is not logged in.
This website may contain links to third party sites. Access to any other Internet site linked to this website is at the user's own risk and IMC is not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any information, data, opinions, advice or statements made on these sites. IMC provides these links merely as a convenience and the inclusion of such links does not imply an endorsement of these links by IMC.
8. Access to Password-Protected Areas
Access to and use of password protected and/or secure areas of the website is restricted to authorised users only. Unauthorised individuals attempting to access these areas of the website will be subject to prosecution.
10. Governing Law
These Terms and Conditions of Use shall be governed and construed in accordance with laws of England and Wales.